In the Bag
I'm a big believer that cameras don't make photos, photographers make photos. Nikon, Canon, Fuji, Olympus, whatever. All the camera manufacturerers today make great products that are capable of producing great results in the right hands. However, since it is an FAQ for many photographers, here is the equipment that I currently use.
I bought into the Fuji X system as a smaller, lighter travel system. I didn't intend for it to replace my main dSLR kit, but that's exactly what ended up happening.
- Fujifilm X-T2
- Fujifilm X-T1 (x2)
- Fujifilm X100T
- Fujifilm XF 14mm f/2.8 R
- Fujifilm XF 23mm f/1.4 R
- Fujifilm XF 27mm f/2.8 (pancake)
- Fujifilm XF 35mm f/1.4 R
- Fujifilm XF 56mm f/1.2 R
- Fujifilm XF 10-24 f/4 R OIS
- Fujifilm XF 16-55mm f/2.8 R LM WR
- Fujifilm XF 18-55 f/2.8-4 R LM OIS (kit)
- Fujifilm XF 50-140 f/2.8 R LM OIS WR
- Fujifilm XF 55-200 f/3.5-4.8 R LM OIS
- Fujifilm XF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR
- Rokinon 8mm f/2.8 UMC Fish-Eye
I've started selling some of my Canon gear since it doesn't see a lot of use these days. Even though I still enjoy using the Canon system, I may soon sell the rest.
- Canon EOS 5D Mark III
- Canon EF 50mm f/1.4
- Canon EF 17-40mm f/4 L
- Canon EF 24-70m f/2.8 L
- Canon EF 70-200 f/2.8 L IS
- Canon EF 1.4x Teleconverter
Every photographer loves camera bags. Can't have enough of them, and can never find the one perfect do it all bags. I have more bags than I've listed here, but these are the ones I commonly use.
- ONA Brixton
- ONA Union Street Messenger
- Mindshift Rotation 180 Panorama
- ThinkTank Airport Essentials Camera Backpack
- ThinkTank Airport International Rolling Camera Bag